Available Now – Easimask R Series
The Easimask 200R half-mask respirator is now in stock, available for immediate dispatch.
The only UK-made, reusable respirator designed specifically for healthcare, the Easimask 200R includes true 2-way filtration for protection against cross-contamination and a transparent speech recognition window for clearer communication.
- 2-way protection – Introducing the first truly 2-way filtering reusable half-mask respirator. Air is breathed in through the reusable P3 filters and back out again – offering protection for both wearer and those around them.
- No exhalation valve – The integrated air flow guide channels air flow through the filters, resulting in a low breathing resistance, despite no exhalation valve. This avoids any risk of cross contamination.
- Speech recognition window – Anti-fog transparent window allows for clearer communication with patients and other staff. Essential for conversing with children and the hard of hearing.
- PPE compatible – Don and doff your respirator without removing your other PPE thanks to detachable straps.
- Save time – The 100R’s straps lock into place, retaining the same positioning and size, saving you time in donning and reducing the risk of an improper fit.
- Wipe clean – Enclosed filters and smooth, tempered surfaces make for quick, easy cleaning even from the toughest of tasks.
- Easy decontamination – Made from a hardened Polyehylene Terephthalate plastic, the 300R is suitable for the most stringent of decontamination and cleaning regimes.
- Range of sizes – Available in 3 sizes with adjustable head straps to encompass almost every adult face shapes.
- Lightweight – Weighing only 135g with an average inhalation breathing resistance of just 0.02 mbar per 95 l/min, the R300 can be worn for extended periods without causing fatigue – increasing productivity.
For more information, product order codes or to request a quote, click here.