Easimask FSM18 – now available
Our flagship Easimask FSM18 Custom-Fit FFP3 respirator masks are now available to purchase online!
When tight-fitting single-use respiratory protective equipment (RPE) is required, it is essential that you wear a respirator that is adequate and suitable. Adequate in that it offers the appropriate level of protection against the hazards in the environment, and suitable in that it fits the wearer correctly.
It is a legal requirement in the UK that any employee needing to wear a tight-fitting respirator first be Face Fit Tested before wearing it in the workplace.
Attaining an exceptionally high pass rate using both the Qualitative and the Quantitative Fit Testing methods, the Custom-Fit FFP3 Easimask respirator combines leading face-seal technology and ergonomic pre-formed design to provide an exceptionally comfortable fit, every time.
- Pre-shaped nose bridge for a consistent fit
- 360° inner seal providing a snug and secure fit every time
- Hypoallergenic latex and metal free
- Hygienically wrapped individually packaged
- Type IIR splash resistant independently tested in accordance with ISO 22609:2004 for Type IIR splash resistance BS EN 14683:2019